Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Netball'12



Photos from NSL. Felt really bad that I've created so much problems. I really hate it when I have to multitask. But ohwell, i know it's not an excuse. Hopefully the next batch will do much better than my lvl. But I'm really glad the juniors are just soooo cute and enthu. Yup. Really make my SIANJIPUA saturday to a happy day HEHE!

Anyway March CTs are here and honestly I feel super unprepared. I need more food at home ): Running out of food supply. On a sad note, why isn't there like burgundy tops around. What's left are those big big size 18....WTS. Where are all the size 6 and 8 sia!  And where's all the basic v neck top from forever21 ): Could only find flowery shorts. I WANT BLACK SHORTS! Seriously produce more plssss! The men's cardigan was like CHIO TO THE MAX. Really tempted to get one cause it's so cheap and chio butttt ): Decided not to. Maybe I should get the cardigan from pull and bear HEHE!

Btw, if you're reading this, I really don't know what you're thinking, but stop being so insecure. Seriously what's your problem. I hate people that keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. I don't get what's wrong with being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment