Saturday, March 3, 2012

Celebrate Ant + Isaac's Birthday at White Tangerine. 


 Went home with juniors on Friday. HAHA they kept playing with te SLR nonstop luhh. Bathe and chiong down to RJC to watch Fanghua perform! I kept doing stupid things there. So embarrassing! But Fanghua acting was damn zai siaaa! It's totally him luh! hahaha!






Went for supper with Trackers <3 Had been a long time ever since we last went out together! Okay maybe the last time was CNY but ohwell. But I'm still v.happy cause i miss them so muchhhhh!

Had netball camp today and it ended up not bad. Yes, the organisation part was like -.- especially during friendly cause they keep changing their minds. Nevertheless, I'M SO PROUD OF MY JUNIORS. ALL OF THEM ARE IMPROVING SOOOOO MUCH <3 
Anyway isn't he cuteeee! HAHAHA he's really too adorable already luh!


 

Too lazy to upload the rest but yup, I'm glad one it's over cause it's so tiring organising it. Then again, it reminded me that I need to continue planning for the CIP next week. SIAN. okay shall do it when I'm not so sleepy. 

Overall, I'm really happy this week (: Happyhoneybunny. Shall go sleep now. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment