Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Mr Seow's birthday today and I guess it really got me thinking about the past. AGAIN. HAHA! But ohwell, gotta admit he's a really caring and nice teacher. Remember the days we used to complain that he's lousy HAHAH! But in the end cause i lost focus ._. Young and naive days. I'll never be like that again. Shall get my priorities straight. HEH.

Studying sessions was rather not bad, but not productive. Ohwell. I hate chionging last min. My dad taught me until HAHAHHA , WTS luh. But seriously why is he so smart. It took like like 30 mins to understand one whole topic and it took me like one whole day. WTS. The worst part is he taught me like 2 topics just ON THE SPOT. I need to be more hardworking. HARDWORKING HARDWORKING HARDWORKING. OKAY SHALL DRILL THIS IN MY MIND AND DO PHYSICS NOW. BAIIII

[edited]Realized it's someone else bday too. I'm really glad it's fading now. FOCUS WENNING 'A' LVL! NO MORE DISTRACTIONS. This is your LAST chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment