Thursday, April 11, 2013

Really had a great time ytd. Basically first went to the doc appt and decided to take a blood test cause of my horrible skin condition. Thankfully the extracting of blood wasn't that painful but it made me damn tired today so yeah.

Went to get my haircut. Although I look damn goon cause of my fringe but who cares! Head felt much lighter after that ^^ Met up with Ber for some Tutti Frutti ^^ Starting to fall in love with it cause of ber but ohwell ^^ as long there's 20%, I don't care HAHAHHA. I'm like such a cheapo luh. Yeah, ohwell got it from my mama HAHHA!

Played badminton with Kiat, Ber and Shiwei. Gosh, gotta say I felt damn tired after that. Esp now, I'm still feeling the sore but being able to sweat it out ^^ Had ramen for dinner and impromptu movie, Olympus has fallen, with the rest + Sharon. Love the fact that the plot was good + action and all was great. Quite funny how we ended up having a last min sleepover at Sharon's house. Thank you Sharon for being such a great host ^^ As usual Sharon and ber slept early while Shiwei and I continued watching movies. Result of having an owl + movie addict as a brother huhhh.




 Glad that I've my family + friends with me this holidays. Although feeling rather bothered by uni apps cause everyone is getting it but I'm not, not even a single phone call but ohwell, glad that I still have my friends with me to pull me thru every single day (: Feeling sooooo much love <3 Just wished that I could hug every single one of them. HAHA.

But then again IDK why some random thought just suddenly occurred in my mind. But then again I guess it won't last long luh. Hopefully. If it does...HAHAHAHA, shan't think so much. Ohwell for now back to serious business ^^ Which is to consider which dress should i change to HAHAHAH. Okay okay bye peeps ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment