Monday, April 8, 2013

Last week was a rather boring week except for the fact that I went for a shopping trip ^^ Happy with my buys but i feel like going shopping again. Gosh, need to stop spending so much alr.

Went out with Chan and Kimblurly today. Glad that we did some catching up and going out again next week. I so need my job ASAP. Running out of $$$ alr. Ate at swensens and was super full. But i like the beef lasagna ^^ Icecream was rather filling.

Met up with Shiwei after that and practically just walked the entire orchard. Gosh felt damn full even during dinner but ohwell, just ate for the sake of it and watched "Saving General Yang" which was really good. A lot of ECs ^^ HAHAHAH! But the ending so ): Haizxz but i like the animation HAHA! Back to the usual night routine again~ Shall cut my hair tmr. Too thick alr~ BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment