Friday, December 14, 2012

image24


Haven't been updating really detailed cause as usual i can't be bothered HAHAHHA~
Life have been great except for the fact that I'm like broke. HAHA. But finally went out with my dear Raey. As you can see she's blonde now HAHHA! Lucky girl. Trying to turn white too ): Have been buying tons of whitening cream and staying out of the sun. From now on I'll put sunblock whenever I'm going out cause I'm even darker than kimberly. Once I turn white, HELLO TO GINGER HAIRRRRR ^^ 

Anyway had a great time catching up with Raey. She gave me a new prospective about what I wanna take in UNI. Not something I've really thought about but yeah. Most likely gonna spend my last week in Singapore at home cause I need to think of a design for my room. Really hoping mummy and daddy will let me have a mini walking wardrobe with my dressing table in it. Anyway I'm gonna paint parts of my wall turquoise. Now thinking of a design for my war. Helping dad and mom think of one in the living room too. But totally no idea~ Yeah this is why i need to stay at home.

Anyway gonna sleep early now. Tmr going to ant's hse to cook tgt with toon ^^ our usual cooking session HAHA! 

Now I'm freaking distracted by running man. It's freaking FUNNY!!?!?!? BYEEEEEEEEE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment