Monday, December 3, 2012

Finally back from Msia. Okay need time to do all the catching up manzxz. But this trip is really great. Great bonding session with my family especially my brother. HAHA. Practically spent the whole trip tgt with him cause of his ^^ HAHAHAHAH. Ohwell he's damn lame. Hoping that it'll continue being like that after this trip. More gym ^^

Bought everything but my prom dress ): mom don't want me to get one cause she said it's a waste of money plus I'm gonna wear only once so she ask me to wear the old ones. SIANZX. Plus I just realised my heels are really high. 10cm *.* Okay I thought it's only 2 inch but now...I think I'm so gonna end up walking damn weirdly during prom. Hopefully I'll be able to find it tmr cause if not I'll really end up wearing the old dress )): Can't wait to see my juniors + 4C + Kiat and Kim tmr ^^ Happy day i hope (: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment