Wednesday, December 28, 2011

X'mas ^^

Spent my Xmas and boxing day with my favourite peopleeee ^^

During Xmas eve, went out with family to buy my second vans. HEHE! It's a relatively great day cause mommy bought stuffs for bro and I. HAPPYKIDS ^^ Went over to Sean's house and woohoo, spend time with Rich + Matt + Sean. It's a rather relaxing X'mas. Played cards for the night + ate like pigs. Papa and Mama thew was nice enough to fetch Rich and I home ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

During Xmas, spent half a day packing up my room and rearranging my bedroom. Apparently cause of the arrangement of my stuff, Im not motivated to study. HAHAHAH joke but ohwell. At least i threw away a lot of stuffs. Went to Grandpa house and slept again ^^ HAHA. Went to Suntec and ohgod, is the whole world having vans sales. They're having 50-70% off there but apparently i like my (2) Vans more ^^ No white one thou ): Ate sushi for supper hehe

Boxing day^^ Went to eat with my trackers. Haven seen them for a super long time. Hopefully will be able to go to Sentosa with them on the 7th Jan ^^Ate at White Tangerine and it's really not bad and it's quite cheap. Will go there again next time ^_^ Played pool and HAHAHAHA Im not that bad now HAHAH! Or at least compared to last time. Quite ex cause it's public holiday but ohwell. Shall go sleep now ): Tuition again tmr. Ah it sucks being ban from going out. Now i know how it feels like to get home-schooled. ): BYE

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment