Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

Had really great company today with Isaac, Thew and Richmond. HAHA feel soooo myself when I'm with them. Had been 3 years already and surprisingly we managed to mantain after 1 year. Went around looking for stuffs and we have been approached by a group of China people. My god, our chinese is freaking cui. Anyway they're such lovely brothers, travelled to Bugis with me just to makan and accompany me to wait for A.C.T (Apparently they're late!).

Met up with Amalia, Charmaine and Taffy to do some catching up. Apparently Taffy and I keep forgetting to bring their presents. HAHA. But honestly really had a great time catching up with these people. Camwhoring and all the bitching ^^

Met up with almost everyone but not with the trackers. So sorry about that. If I could meet them today, Im sure my last day of 2011 would be a blast. But ohwell, quarreled with parents as usual. With two bombs around...Freak. Although I feel bad for like shouting and screaming at her but bloody hell, my mom can be bloody dumb and unreasonable. I never met anyone as blonde as her. Fuck it, shan't continue talking about it cause it'll just make me...

ANYWAY IT'S 12AM NOW. 
HAPPY 2012 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment