Saturday, October 5, 2013

Although mid yrs didnt exactly end with a happy note, I'm just glad that everything is over. Celebrated bff birthday after physics paper. Thanks for being such a great brother and friend. You're always there to not only bond the og tgt, but also listen to us when were in trouble. Really glad  that we are gonna be in the same course for like another 4 more yrs HAHAA! Too bad for you. Hope you won't be too depressed over that incident! Anything just share with us k! All the best!

Went supper with nico, gen, Kenneth, Zhafri and his friend. Gotta say my carvings have been satisfied ^^V happy me hehhh. Stayed up till 6 to talk to gen. What will I do without her mannn! 

Went out with bestie after a long while. Had quite a nice short catch up. Sadly my stomach decided to be a bitch and annoyed the hell out of me. 

Went over to Marcus bday celebration at mbs. Had quite a fun time not only htht but drinking. Quite funny to GL people mannn. My stomach is still hurting now ): maybe I've drank too much with an empty stomach. Didnt really eat for the entire day. But trying to finish 4 bottles was no joke mannn. Ohwell at least I've drank my heart's content. Really thankful for the guys for actually always helping to keep a look out to protect the girls, making sure that we are comfortable. Whatt would we do w/o y'all 😘

On my way home now but my stomach still feeling damn URGHHH. Need to find food to fill the annoying stomach of mine. Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment